For each minor version (6.3, 5.1, etc.) only the latest revision is kept in the list.) Xcode 12. 12.0.1 (Requires macOS 10.15.4 or later) (Latest as of 24-Sept-2020) Xcode 11. 11.7 (Latest as of Sept 02 2020) 11.6. 11.4.1 (Requires macOS 10.15.2 or later) 11.3.1. 11 (Requires macOS 10.14.4 or later) Xcode 10.
With an all-new design that looks great on macOS Big Sur, Xcode 12 has customizable font sizes for the navigator, streamlined code completion, and new document tabs. Xcode 12 builds Universal apps by default to support Mac with Apple Silicon, often without changing a single line of code.
Designed for macOS Big Sur.
Xcode 12 looks great on macOS Big Sur, with a navigator sidebar that goes to the top of the window and clear new toolbar buttons. The navigator defaults to a larger font that’s easier to read, while giving you multiple size choices. New document tabs make it easy to create a working set of files within your workspace.
Xcode 11 3 Download For Mac
- Xcode for mac free download - Xcode Project Spotlight Importer, Apple Xcode, Xcode Toolbox, and many more programs.
- Rated 3/5 By 11,686 People. What does Xcode do? Xcode includes everything developers need to create great applications for Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple Watch. Xcode provides developers a unified workflow for user interface design, coding, testing, and debugging.
The new tab model lets you open a new tab with a double-click, or track the selected file as you click around the navigator. You can re-arrange the document tabs to create a working set of files for your current task, and configure how content is shown within each tab. The navigator tracks the open files within your tabs using strong selection.
Xcode 10 Download For Mac
Navigator font sizes.
Xcode On Mac
The navigator now tracks the system setting for “Sidebar icon size” used in Finder and Mail. You can also choose a unique font size just for Xcode within Preferences, including the traditional dense information presentation, and up to large fonts and icon targets.
Code completion streamlined.
A new completion UI presents only the information you need, taking up less screen space as you type. And completions are presented much faster, so you can keep coding at maximum speed.
An all-new design groups all critical information about each of your apps together in one place. Choose any app from any of your teams, then quickly navigate to inspect crash logs, energy reports, and performance metrics, such as battery consumption and launch time of your apps when used by customers.
SwiftUI offers new features, improved performance, and the power to do even more, all while maintaining a stable API that makes it easy to bring your existing SwiftUI code forward into Xcode 12. A brand new life cycle management API for apps built with SwiftUI lets you write your entire app in SwiftUI and share even more code across all Apple platforms. And a new widget platform built on SwiftUI lets you build widgets that work great on iPad, iPhone, and Mac. Your SwiftUI views can now be shared with other developers, and appear as first-class controls in the Xcode library. And your existing SwiftUI code continues to work, while providing faster performance, better diagnostics, and access to new controls.
Universal app ready.
Xcode 12 is built as a Universal app that runs 100% natively on Intel-based CPUs and Apple Silicon for great performance and a snappy interface.* It also includes a unified macOS SDK that includes all the frameworks, compilers, debuggers, and other tools you need to build apps that run natively on Apple Silicon and the Intel x86_64 CPU.
When you open your project in Xcode 12, your app is automatically updated to produce release builds and archives as Universal apps. When you build your app, Xcode produces one binary “slice” for Apple Silicon and one for the Intel x86_64 CPU, then wraps them together as a single app bundle to share or submit to the Mac App Store. You can test this at any time by selecting “Any Mac” as the target in the toolbar.
Test multiple architectures.
On the new Mac with Apple Silicon, you can run and debug apps running on either the native architecture or on Intel virtualization by selecting “My Mac (Rosetta)” in the toolbar.
New multiplatform app templates set up new projects to easily share code among iOS, iPadOS, and macOS using SwiftUI and the new lifecycle APIs. The project structure encourages sharing code across all platforms, while creating special custom experiences for each platform where it makes sense for your app.
Swift code is auto-formatted as you type to make common Swift code patterns look much better, including special support for the “guard” command.
New tools in Xcode let you create StoreKit files that describe the various subscription and in-app purchase products your app can offer, and create test scenarios to make sure everything works great for your customers — all locally testable on your Mac.
Download Xcode 12 and use these resources to build apps for all Apple platforms.
Xcode is an Integrated Development Environment, developed by Apple Inc, designed for software development for Mac OS, iOS, watchOS, and tvOS, etc. This software was first released in the year 2003. The recent release of Xcode for mac OS Catalina users is free of charge.
What is Xcode?
Programming languages such as C, C++, Python, Java, Apple-Script, Ruby, Python, and Swift. Support for GNU Pascal, Free Pascal, and GO has been added by a third-party. It is an IDE so it has all the tools to create an application like compile, bug, and more. The UNIX style development can be enabled using the Command Line Tool (CLT), which can be downloaded and installed without the main IDE.
The dark Xcode interface makes the users’ code more attractive and beautiful. The design matches the dark interface of the Mac which includes all the icons, and even the Jump Bar. The app has a quite fast source code editor. You can smoothly scroll off even when editing huge source files. Smooth animations are used throughout. A place where a team of developers can work together is called source control. Xcode can work directly with a lot of different platforms which include Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket Cloud. Also to make a workflow environment more secure and safe the software is capable of generating an SSH key, which the users can upload on the server.
List of Features of Xcode
- Apple TV and tvOS:- A new interface language TVML, an interface code like that of XML that between that of the TV screen and native code. A lot of features that are available in iOS are also in tvOS.
Xcode 5 Download For Mac Download
- UI Testing:- With the latest inclusion of the UI Testing the new Xcode supports DevOps and a scalable DevOps can be managed by continuous integration.
- On-Device Development:- With this feature developers can connect any device and run your build on it without worrying about the device compatibility, which makes the development whole lot easier.
- Game Development:– The Gameplay kit makes it easier for game developers to build games for iOS devices. The ReplayKit can be added to view the replay of the game.
- Swift UI:- Using the swift codes layouts can be created easily. The real app life interface is shown by the Xcode as the users edit the Swift File. Animations and stuff can be added easily.
- Minimap:- An awesome looking Minimap is provided on the side of the users’ code. Using this feature users’ can go through codes very easily and swiftly.
- Rich Documentation:- The documentation looks quite better with newer versions with much bolder texts which is quite visible in the minimap section.
- Transform iPad Apps to Mac:- Using this software users can easily transfer or port software from iPad to Macs easily. Users can do so by going to the Project Managers and checking the relevant boxes there.
How to Download and Install Xcode for Windows PC using Virtual Box
Xcode Download Mac 10.14
- Download and install Virtual Box onto your computer. Set up Virtual Box and install it onto a drive with lots of free hard disk space.
- Download a copy of the macOS Sierra onto your computer and extract the contents.
- Open Virtual Box and select New to create the VM.
- Give it a meaningful name.
- Set the Guest OS as Apple Mac OS X and the version as Mac OS X 10.11 or 10.12.
- Allocate as much memory as you can and select create a virtual disk now.
- Select Create.
- Select the new virtual disk and select Settings.
- Remove the Hard disk and select Use an Existing Virtual Disk.
- Navigate to your download of Sierra and select the Sierra.vmdk file.
- Navigate to DocumentsVirtual Machines in Windows Explorer and right-click the VMX file.
- Paste ‘smc.version = “0” ‘ to the end of the file and save it.
- Select the System tab in Settings and make sure that Floppy is not checked and in the Acceleration tab, check the box next to Intel VT-x.
- Select OK to leave Settings and select the green Start arrow to load the VM.
So now you should have a working copy of the macOS Sierra running in a VM within Windows. Now, there are still a couple of things to do before we get Xcode up and running.
How to Run the Xcode Application
- Open Terminal within your Apple VM
- Type ‘./vmware-resolutionSet 1920 1080’ to set a usable resolution.
Now your Apple desktop should be much more usable. Now you can purchase and download a copy of the Sketch from the App Store.
- Open your macOS Sierra VM and select the Apple icon in the top left.
- Select App Store and perform any system updates listed there.
- Search for Xcode and select Get. Let it download and install it onto your computer.