Connect your wireless controller to play supported games from Apple Arcade or the App Store, navigate your Apple TV, and more.
See which wireless controllers are supported
- Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth (Model 1708)
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- Xbox Adaptive Controller
- PlayStation DualShock 4 Wireless Controller
- Other MFi (Made for iOS) Bluetooth controllers might be supported
Xbox 360 Controller Driver Mac
Get Microsoft Wireless Receiver. You will need the wireless receiver if you use a wireless xbox 360. To use your Xbox Wireless Controller with your console after using it with a PC, you must re-sync the controller to the console. You can do this by using the wireless sync button or a USB cable. For details, see Connect an Xbox Wireless Controller to your console. This information applies only to Xbox Wireless Controllers.
Pair a controller with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac
Use the instructions that came with your wireless controller to put it into pairing mode. Then learn how to pair a controller with your iOS or iPadOS device, Apple TV, or Mac.
Pairing mode steps, button controls, and button customization vary across game controllers. Check with your game controller manufacturer for details.
Xbox 360 Controller For Mac Driver
If your controller doesn't connect or work as expected
Xbox 360 Controller Mac No Device Found
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
- If you need to update the firmware on your controller, check with your game controller manufacturer.
- Check that you’re in range of your device and there isn’t interference in the area.
- If you still can't pair or connect, get help pairing your Bluetooth accessory to your iOS device.