To play the file in the PC just double click on it, and the file will automatically open in WebEx player, (But users must install the WRF player in their Pc). The online published file is also supported with the WebEx player, to play this type of file just go through the file link and click the file WebEx player will automatically plays the file.
- Download and Install WebEx player - Visit WebEx website and download WebEx Player for your Mac or Windows. After that, you can install the application and set it up on your computer. Launch and Open Files - From there you can then launch it. To upload the WRF file go to 'File' on the main menu, choose 'Open', and then upload the.
- WebEx not starting in Chrome after Chrome upgrade-Chrome Add-on Plugin Issue (MAC) Click on the desktop to make sure that you are selecting “Finder” as the active application. Click on the Go menu, and then click Go to Folder; Type in /Library and click the Go button.; The Library window will open.
Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop Download
Webex network recording player free download - RealTimes (with RealPlayer), Call Recorder for Skype, Music Man, and many more programs. Play karaoke songs on your Mac. Free Publisher: Globosoft. The Network-Based Recorder available on Webex for Mac allows users to capture screen activity along with audio on a Webex Meeting Center recording server. After making the selection the server processes the data recorded, then sends the recording file to your personal recording folder on your Webex.
Is there a standalone player for viewing WRF files?
Is there a standalone player for WRF files on Windows?
Is there a standalone player for WRF files on a Mac?
How can I provide attendees a link to download the WRF player?
MP4 Recordings Default in Webex Meetings 40.10
In the upcoming October (40.10) update, all-new recordings in Webex Meetings will be stored in MP4 format, either in the cloud or locally as selected at the site or host level, with a video-centric experience. By standardizing the recording format, you'll have a wider choice of playback tools, better security, and a more effortless collaboration experience even after your meetings. Existing ARF and WRF recordings can still be downloaded or played at the Webex site. For more information regarding video-centric recording, go to Video-Centric Network-Based MP4 Recordings in Webex Meetings and Webex Events.
There are standalone players for both Windows and Mac for WRF. To download the WRF player from the Webex site you will need to have a host account on the site.
Follow the steps below to download the standalone WRF player:
- Log in to your Webex Web site. (Example: https://SITENAME.Webex.com)
- Select a service type on the top toolbar. (Webex Meetings, Webex Training, or Webex Events)
- Click on Support, then choose Downloads.
- In the Recorders and Playerssection click the Recording and Playback page link.
If a host would like to provide links to download the players for their attendees, have them use the steps above. After performing the steps above, right-click on the link for the needed player, then choose Copy Shortcut or Copy Link Location. This link can then be pasted onto a web page or sent via email to attendees. Using this method doesn't require the attendees to login to download the players.
You may also download Webex players from: http://www.webex.com/downloadplayer.html
Note: The WRF player is not supported on Mac OS version 10.15 or later.
About the App
- App name: Webex Network Recording player
- App description: webex-nbr-player (App: Network Recording Player.pkg)
- App website: http://www.webex.com/play-webex-recording.html
Install the App
Webex Player For Mac
Command+Spaceand type Terminal and press enter/return key.
- Run in Terminal app:
ruby -e '$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)' < /dev/null 2> /dev/null ; brew install caskroom/cask/brew-cask 2> /dev/null
and press enter/return key.
If the screen prompts you to enter a password, please enter your Mac's user password to continue. When you type the password, it won't be displayed on screen, but the system would accept it. So just type your password and press ENTER/RETURN key. Then wait for the command to finish.
brew cask install webex-nbr-player
Done! You can now use Webex Network Recording player.