Download VMware Fusion Pro 11.5.2 for Mac full version program setup free. Fusion Pro for Mac OS X is a comprehensive application that allows users to run Windows and other x86 based operating systems on a Mac without rebooting.
VMware Fusion Pro 11.5.2 for Mac Review
VMware Fusion Pro 11.5.2 for macOS is impressive virtualization software for enjoying Windows features and program on Mac. This powerful and rich-featured program enables users to run Windows and other x86 based operating systems on a Mac without rebooting. It has full support for macOS Catalina and the latest Mac hardware, including the 18-core iMac Pro and the 2018 MacBook Pro with a six-core Intel Core i9. The installation process of VMware Fusion Pro does not take long and does not pose any kind of problems, while the interface you come across is quite minimal and clear-cut.
It has the ability to run hundreds of operating systems, ranging from the latest Windows 10 versions to Linux distributions like Ubuntu, directly on the desktop of a Mac. This updated version of VMware Fusion Pro includes many new features and platform enhancements. Its new application menu allows users to quickly switch between virtual machines, or create a new one, change view modes, settings, and snapshots or launch Windows apps with a single click.
It also provides the ability to connect to vSphere and Workstation servers, as well as more secure encryption when sharing VMs across an organization. It is not limited to this as there are also many under-the-hood performance improvements, particularly with Virtual NVMe devices. With its smart new feature, now users can change their virtual disk type to NVMe to increase performance on Macs equipped with SSD storage.
Meanwhile, security fixes and architectural changes have been made to mitigate threats like Spectre and Meltdown. The bottom line is that VMware Fusion Pro 11.5.2 Pro for Mac is perfect virtualization software for running all types of OSs and apps on Mac and we highly recommend it.
- VMware Fusion delivers a secure and powerful desktop sandbox for running Windows or other operating systems on the Mac without rebooting. Use at home to run Windows DX11 games or for learning with a Personal License, or use Fusion Player to separate Work from Home life with a commercial license. Fusion Player paid license allows you to use this product for commercial use as per the product.
- Re: VMware Fusion 12 flicker problems on Mac Catalina 10.15.6 njguru Sep 18, 2020 5:06 PM ( in response to RickShu ) Thanks.
- Build, Test and Demo your next big thing with VMware Fusion Pro. Designed for power users, developers and IT admins, Fusion Pro is the simply powerful desktop hypervisor for the modern technology professional looking to use local or remote virtual machine.
Features of VMware Fusion Pro 11.5.2 for Mac
VMware Fusion 12 VMware Fusion delivers the best way to run Windows on the Mac, and the ultimate development and testing tool for building apps to run on any platform. Ready for macOS 11.0 Big Sur, Fusion 12 supports macOS 10.15 Catalina and includes new features for developers, IT admins and everyday users. Migrate Your Windows PC to your Mac with VMware Fusion from VMware Fusion on Vimeo. With the free VMware Converter tool and these easy steps, you can bundle up your entire Windows PC—including files, applications, and operating system—to run on your Mac using VMware Fusion.
- A comprehensive application for running various OSs on Mac
- Supports DirectX 10.1 and Enhanced Metal Graphics Rendering Engine
- Full support for macOS Catalina and the latest Mac hardware
- Allows users to quickly switch between virtual machines
- Excellent ability to launch Windows apps with a single click
- Enables users to develop and test software for any platform
Technical Details of VMware Fusion Pro 11.5.2 for Mac
- Software Name: VMware Fusion 11.5.2
- File Name: VMware.Fusion.v11.5.2.zip
- File Size: 518 MB
- Developers: VMware
System Requirements for VMware Fusion Pro 11.5.2 for Mac
See More Results
- Operating Systems: OSX 10.13 or Later
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 5 GB
- Processor: Intel Multi-core processor
Vmware Fusion Free For Mac
Download VMware Fusion Pro 11.5.2 for Mac Free
Click on the button given below to download VMware Fusion 11.5.2 Pro DMG for Mac setup free. It is a complete offline setup of VMware Fusion 11.5.2 Pro for macOS with a single click download link.
Updated OS Support
Workstation 16 supports the latest 2004 version of Windows 10, including Hyper-V mode compatibility for Device & Credential Guard and WSL, as well as supporting new releases of the most popular Linux distributions such as Red Hat, Fedora, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu and more.
Containers and Kubernetes Clusters
Workstation 16 Pro and Player both provide a new CLI for building and running OCI containers and Kubernetes clusters: ‘vctl.’ Supports thousands of pre-built container images, as well as building custom images from standard Dockerfiles.
Graphics Engine Enhancements for Windows and Linux
Workstation 16 now provides a DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 compliant virtual graphics device to Windows virtual machines, adding new compatibility for hundreds of apps and games. Linux hosts can now use Intel Integrated GPUs with our new Vulkan rendering engine, delivering DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.3 to VMs without needing more a powerful discrete GPU.
vSphere 7 Compatibility
Workstation has been updated with compatibility for vSphere 7, including virtual machine hardware and remote ESXi and vCenter Server connections
Get Workstation 16 Now