MinimaList - To Do List, featured on App Store home page. A simple app for bigger problems. It's a simple to do list, a reminder, a checklist, a task manager that helps you to get things done. 「MinimaList, fewer functions, More Productive」 - Intuitive lists: simple lists for complicate things - Sh. And easily take your games across iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV with the Continue Playing feature. Apple Cash Family. Now you can enable Apple Cash for family members under 18. You, your family, and your friends can send money to them for allowances, birthdays, or just because. They can spend the money anywhere Apple Pay is accepted with their.
Apps can transform the way you do anything you’re passionate about, whether that’s creating, learning, playing games, or just getting more done. And the App Store is the best place to discover new apps that let you pursue your passions in ways you never thought possible.
Designed for discovery.
Tabs in the App Store make it easy to discover new apps you’re going to love. And to learn more about the kinds of apps you already love.
Best To Do List App For Iphone And Mac
Calling all players.
Hundreds of worlds. Zero ads.
Thoughtfully crafted. Expertly curated.
Keeping up with all the great apps that debut every week is a full-time job. That’s why we have a team of full-time editors to bring you unique perspectives on what’s new and next in the world of apps.
From exclusive world premieres to behind‑the‑scenes interviews, original stories by our editorial team explore the impact that apps have on our lives.
Tips and Tricks
Want to learn how to use filters in your new photo app? Or where to find the rarest creature in Pokémon GO? We’ve got the how-to articles and tips you need, right in the App Store.
From the best apps for cooking healthier meals to action-packed games for keeping the kids entertained, App Store editors have created themed lists of the most download‑worthy games and apps.
Game and App of the Day
Get a download of this: Our editors handpick one game and one app that can’t be missed — and deliver it fresh to you every day.
It’s easy to find what you’re looking for with rich search results that include editorial stories, tips and tricks, and lists.
Get all the details on every app.
The app product page gives you the details you need when deciding what to download. From more videos to rankings and reviews, there are loads of ways to help you pick the app that’s right for you.
If an app or game is on the Top Charts, you’ll see the ranking on its app page. So you know how popular it is right now.
So. Many. Videos. Watch how an app works before you download it or get a preview of the gameplay.
Ratings and Reviews
The streamlined ratings system makes it easy to see how much an app is loved. And when a developer answers a question, everyone can see the response.
It’s easy to find and make in-app purchases for the apps and games you already own. You can also subscribe to an app or level up in a game even if it’s not on your device yet.
Are you a developer? Grow your business with resources designed to help you create incredible apps and reach more users.
With iOS 13 and iPadOS 13, apps and games that you download from the App Store are automatically updated by default. You won't see notifications about updating your apps. But you can also update apps manually. For example, if you want to force an update, you can update an app manually.
If you prefer to manually update all your apps, you can turn off automatic updates.
When you download an app on one device, the app isn't automatically installed on your other devices. But if you want apps that you purchase to be downloaded on all of your devices, you can turn on Automatic Downloads.
Before you begin
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS and iPadOS, macOS, or watchOS.
- Sign in to all of your devices with the same Apple ID.
Update your apps manually
Update apps manually on your iOS or iPadOS device, on your Mac, or on your Apple Watch.
How to manually update apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the App Store, then tap Today at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All.
How to manually update apps on your Mac
- Open the App Store.
- In the sidebar, click Updates.
- Click Update next to an app to update only that app, or click Update All.
If you didn’t get the app from the App Store on your Mac, contact the app developer to get help with updates.
How to manually update apps on your Apple Watch
- On watchOS 6, open the App Store and scroll down to the bottom.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Updates.
- Tap Update next to an app to update only that app, or tap Update All.
Turn on or turn off automatic updates
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Then turn on or turn off App Updates.
- On your Mac, open the App Store. From the menu bar at the top of the screen, choose App Store > Preferences. Select or deselect Automatic Updates.
- On your Apple Watch, go to Settings > App Store. Turn on or turn off Automatic Updates. Or open the Watch app on your iPhone, scroll to App Store and tap it, then turn on or turn off Automatic Updates.
- On your Apple TV HD or 4K, go to Settings > Apps. Select or deselect Automatically Update Apps.
When you turn off automatic updates, you receive notifications from the App Store each time an update for one of your apps is released.
Turn on or turn off automatic downloads
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store. Under Automatic Downloads, turn on or turn off Apps.
- On your Mac, open the App Store. From the menu bar at the top of the screen, choose App Store > Preferences. Select or deselect 'Automatically download apps purchased on other Mac computers.'
- On your Apple Watch, go to Settings > App Store. Turn on or turn off Automatic Downloads. Or open the Watch app on your iPhone, scroll to App Store and tap it, then turn on or turn off Automatic Downloads.
- On your Apple TV HD or 4K, go to Settings > Apps. Select or deselect Automatically Install Apps.
On your iOS or iPadOS device or Mac, you can also turn on automatic downloads for iTunes Store music purchases and Apple Books purchases.
App Free For Iphone
Use Iphone Apps On Mac
- Learn how to resume interrupted downloads.
- Learn how to redownload items that you purchased previously.
- Learn more about how to download apps and games from the App Store.