- D-Tools will run on a Mac using Parallels and Boot Camp. We do not recommend that you attempt to use SI5.5 in Fusion VMware as clients have reported issues that we are unable to assist with. Although SI5.5 will work in Parallels and Boot Camp, we currently do not support any of the above integrations due to the following reasons.
- Be sure to also check out InfoWorld's IT guide to managing Macs in the OS X Lion era, as well as our overview of 22 essential Mac tools for IT admins. Mac support tool No. 1: JAMF Casper Suite.
- Mac Tools first objective is to lead the industry through product innovation, world-class service, integrity, and being Great to Work With™. Mac Tools introduces new tools for emerging technologies faced by mechanics in the field. The Mac Tools product development team is focused on bringing new, unique tools to market that serve a real.
Microsoft's forthcoming Outlook for Mac should boost WFH October's release of Microsoft Outlook for Mac adds new tools and features for Mac users in Outlook-based enterprises.
|Mechanical Tool and Forge Company|
|Founded||July 11, 1938; 82 years ago|
|Products||Professional hand tools|
|$2.37 million annually|
|$39 billion (worldwide)|
Number of employees
|Parent||Stanley Black & Decker|
Mac Tools (previously, Mechanics Tool and Forge Company) is an American company that distributes and markets professional tools and related equipment. It is headquartered in Westerville, Ohio, United States. The Mac Tools line consists of over 8,000 professional tools, including screwdrivers, ratchets, wrenches, and assorted air tools.
Mac Admin Password
Mac Tools also produces its own line of tool storage and carts with foreign sourced materials at its manufacturing plant located in Georgetown, Ohio. Mac Tools manufactured tools are produced in various Stanley Black & Decker facilities across the world. Mac Tools USA hardline tools are manufactured in their partner plant of Proto Dallas.
Their primary distribution centre is located in Hilliard, Ohio, United States. Mac Tools business model is a franchise system with roughly 1500 distributors across North America. Their primary competitors include Matco, Snap-on, and Cornwell Tools.
In 1938, the Mechanics Tool and Forge Company began in Sabina, Ohio. The company's goal was to manufacture high quality mechanic's tools. On July 11, 1938, the firm was incorporated in Ohio, and common stock was issued. Mac Tools continued to grow in the 1940s, with a large government contract received in 1942.
The company's name was changed in 1961 to the now familiar Mac Tools from its earlier name, Mechanics Tool and Forge Company. In 1980, Mac Tools was bought by the Stanley Works, and is now part of a group of brands including Stanley Tools, Proto, Facom, and Blackhawk a subsidiary of Proto Tools.
In 1990, Mac Tools set up in the United Kingdom, and in 2009, it changed its presence in the United Kingdom from being a distribution to a franchise system.
- ^'MacTools > Mac Tools: Mac Tool History'. Archived from the original on 2008-02-11. Retrieved 2008-03-07.
- ^'Mac Tools: The franchise opportunity'. Startups.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-05-06.