Check out the products mentioned in this article: iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Best Buy) MacBook Pro (From $1,299.99 at Best Buy) How to access the iPhone backups stored on your Mac computer through. Apple Trade In Turn the device you have into the one you want. Trade in your eligible device for credit toward your next purchase, or get an Apple Gift Card you can use anytime. 1 If your device isn’t eligible for credit, we’ll recycle it for free. No matter the model or condition, we can turn it into something good for you and good for the planet. Apple’s Find My iPhone app is a handy way to locate your lost or stolen iOS or Mac devices. The app is now simply called “Find My” as it combines the features of the Find My iPhone and Find My Friends apps and you can find it pre-installed on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac devices.
After you set up Find My, you can locate a lost or stolen device, or even help a friend find their missing device. You can also share your location with friends, family, and contacts, ask to follow a friend’s location, or get directions to a friend’s location.
How to turn on Find My for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Find My.
- If you want friends and family to know where you are, turn on Share My Location.
- Tap Find My [device], then turn on Find My [device].
- To see your device even when it's offline, turn on Enable Offline Finding. To have the location of your device sent to Apple when the battery is low, turn on Send Last Location.
- If you want to be able to find your lost device on a map, make sure that Location Services is turned on. To do this, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services, and turn on location services.
Find My Iphone For Mac Free Download
How to add your AirPods or Apple Watch to Find My
If your AirPods or your Apple Watch are paired with your iPhone, they're automatically set up when you turn on Find My iPhone.
How to turn on Find My for your Mac
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy, then click the Privacy tab.
- If the padlock in the lower left is locked , click it, then enter the name and password of the administrator.
- Select Location Services.
- Select the Enable Location Services checkbox.
- Next to System Services, click Details.
- Make sure that the checkbox next to Find My Mac is selected.
- Click Done, then return to the main System Preferences window.
- Click Apple ID, then click iCloud.
- Select the checkbox next to Find My Mac.
If you have iOS 12 or earlier, or macOS Mojave or earlier
The Find My app combines Find My iPhone and Find My Friends into a single app included in iOS 13, iPadOS, and macOS Catalina. Here's what to do if you don't have iOS 13, iPadOS, macOS Catalina, or watchOS 6:
Find My Iphone For Mac
- Set up Find My iPhone on your devices.
- To find your device, use iCloud.com.
- To locate your friends and family, use Find My Friends.
- See how to share your location with your family.