If you use Boot Camp to run Windows on your Mac, you can visit the AMD website to download the latest version of their drivers for Windows. These Mac computers use AMD graphics:
CUDA Mac Driver Latest Version: CUDA 418.163 driver for MAC Release Date: Previous Releases: CUDA 418.105 driver for MAC Release Date: CUDA 410.130 driver for MAC Release Date: CUDA 396.148 driver for MAC Release Date: CUDA 396.64 driver for MAC Release Date: CUDA 387.178 driver for MAC. If you are running El Capitan (OS X 10.11), you can download the Boot Camp Support Software by following the steps given below. Open the Boot Camp Assistant application. Selelct 'Action' on the Menu Bar. Select 'Download Windows Support Software'. Apple officially supports Windows 10 on the newer Macs. Generally these are the 2012 and later models.
BOOT CAMP SUPPORT DOWNLOADS DIRECT LINKS FROM APPLE. If you own a Mac and you wanted to install Windows on it to run maybe some Windows software or games, Apple makes it possible by releasing Windows drivers which will allow Windows to run on your Mac computer. In order to run Mac OS X Applications that leverage the CUDA architecture of certain NVIDIA graphics cards, users will need to download and install the 7.0.64 driver for Mac located here. New in Release 346.02.03f01: Graphics driver updated for Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.4 (14E46). Supported Systems Name Description Revision Number File Size Release Date Download Link Mac Pro (2019) with Radeon Pro 580x and Radeon Pro Vega II Boot Camp Driver for Windows 10 Display Driver AMD Radeon Settings 19.20 444 MB.
- 15-inch MacBook Pro introduced in 2015 or later
- 27-inch iMac introduced in 2014 or later
- 21.5-inch iMac with Retina display introduced in 2017 or later
- iMac Pro introduced in 2017
- Mac Pro introduced in 2013 or later
Check your version of AMD graphics drivers
- Start up your Mac in Windows.
- Take any of these steps to open Radeon settings:
- Right-click your desktop and choose AMD Radeon Settings.
- Or click Radeon Settings in the notification area.
- Or choose AMD Radeon Settings from the Programs menu.
- In Radeon settings, click the System Tab, then click the Software tab.
- The version number is shown under Driver Packaging Version.
Download and install the latest AMD graphics drivers
Drivers For Mac Boot Camp Boot
- In Windows, go to the AMD website, then click Drivers & Support.
- Select your product from the list, not the menu: First select Graphics, then select Mac Graphics in the next column, then select Apple Boot Camp in the next column.
- Click Submit to view the list of available drivers.
- Look for the driver version that supports your Mac model. If it's a later version (higher number) than the version installed on your Mac, click Download.
- Extract the downloaded ZIP file, then run the Setup app in the resulting folder to install the drivers.