Jun 11,2020 • Filed to: PDF Converter
MacUncle MBOX to PDF Converter. A standalone software to export MBOX files to Adobe PDF format on Mac OS. Effortlessly convert the Mailboxes to Portable Document Format (PDF) along with the attached documents. Save the email files locally on Mac Machine. Convert MBOX to PDF with attachments and other email items. Free download convert to pdf convert to pdf for Mac OS X. Convert to pdf - #####Time Limited Special Offer - 70% OFF before July 8##### Convert to PDF software is the best PDF Creator to create PDF from your text and image files. Wondershare PDF Converter Pro is a user-friendly and powerful tool that helps you convert PDF to Word (doc), Excel, PPT, EPUB, HTML, Text and Image. Scanned PDF conversion is also supported! Best assistant at your business, school assignments, reference materials or any occasion you need. Automator is a good and feature rich software that comes embedded with OS X Leopard, OS X Snow Leopard, OS X Lion, OS X Mountain Lion, OS X Mavericks, OS X Yosemite, and OS X El Capitan.In can be used to convert PDF to Word on MAC but is a bit tricky. Do note that it actually converts PDF to RTF, and you can then open RTF with any Word processing software, and save as Doc. DjVu To PDF Converter is an app that lets you easily convert any DjVu file to PDF document. After conversion document can be opened with any reader supporting. $2.99 Mojobytes Mac OS.
Thank the number of handy PDF software nowadays that have made reading and managing PDF files easy. So if you are using Mac OS X 10.11 or 10.12, you cannot only easily read your PDF files but also convert PDF easily from one file format to another. Here're the top 6 PDF converter for Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan and macOS Mojave 10.14.
Top 6 PDF Converter for Mac OS X El Capitan
#1. PDFelement Pro
PDFelement Pro is the highly recommended PDF converter software for Mac (macOS Sierra and EL Capitan included). This Mac PDF converter can help you to convert unlimited PDF files to Word, Excel, PPT, EPUB, Images, etc. at once with original formatting. And you can also edit PDF as easy as in Word files.
Converter To Pdf For Mac Osx
Why Choose This Mac PDF Converter
- Convert PDF files in batch and partially.
- Convert scanned PDF with the OCR feature.
- Edit PDF with multiple PDF editing tools.
- Edit and create PDF forms easily.
- Convert password protected PDF files.
2. Solid PDF Converter
Very powerful software for PDF conversion on Mac OS is Solid PDF Converter. You can read a PDF file, edit it and then export it to some other file format. If you have a lot of files to be converted to PDF, then Solid PDF Converter is the best solution for it as it also allows batch conversions.
Converter To Pdf For Mac Os Versions
- File conversion to standard PDF, excel and word format is supported.
- Ideal for bulk PDF conversions.
- Offers the attractive feature of bulk conversion.
- Enable the search option on various PDF files.
- Easy and user-friendly interface.
- The main emphasis of the software is on conversion rather than managing your PDF files thus making it suitable for bulk conversions only.
3. MacTrast Deals: Mac PDF Converter Ultimate
This is one of the best PDF converter for Mac OS which enables conversion from PDF files to word, excel or PowerPoint. You can not only convert the files but also scan the hard copies and convert them into PDF files. This feature extensively uses the OCR technology.
- The all-in-one converter that will meet all your needs.
- Convert scanned images into PDF with the OCR technology.
- The conversion between the files takes place quickly with the batch processing technology.
- The software is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- This software is not available in the free version.
4. Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint Converter for Mac
Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint converter for Mac is a dedicated conversion tool that enables the Mac users to quickly convert their PDF files into PowerPoint. There are a number of attractive features in the software along with the free trial alternative.
- The conversion speed is so fast that it can convert almost 100 page PDF into PowerPoint slides in just 1 minute.
- You can convert the complete PDF files or only a few selected pages.
- The OCR technology enables quick scanning of the PDF documents.
- You can also convert the encrypted files quickly using this software.
- The PDF converter for Mac is compatible with Mac OS X 10.11 El Capiton and is also available for free trial.
- To avail all the benefits of the software, you'll have to purchase the paid version of the software.
6. Able2Extract PDF Converter
Able2Extract PDF Converter for Mac 10.11 is highly useful software that enables the users to edit the PDF files on Mac as well as convert them to word format. The software is compatible with all the versions of Mac and is also available for Windows.
- Allows you to edit as well as convert files quickly to word format.
- The software is fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.11 Sierra.
- It only supports one file format i.e. word for file conversion.
Pdf To Word Converter For Mac Os Free Download
PDFs are the core of many businesses. They are much safer and more professional than other types of documents for companies and their generally smaller file size makes them a great option for long-term storage or for sharing easily with others. Unlike other formats, PDF documents can be directly modified only with PDF editors. However, some programs are fairly expensive, while others don’t have as many features as Microsoft Office software. So, it is often very useful and even necessary to turn PDF files to other formats, for example, Word. Today, we will introduce some programs to help you convert PDF file to Word on Mac.
Best Applications to Turn PDF into Word on Mac
Apowersoft PDF Converter
Apowersoft PDF Converter is one of the best PDF programs for batch converting files. The software has a quick and easy-to-use interface and supports many kinds of file formats, such as Word, Excel, PPT, JPG, PNG, and so on. Furthermore, it has other features, like turning other formats to PDF and combing PDF files. This is a paid tool, but it allows you to try its features – you can convert the first 5 pages of each PDF file for free. This program works very smoothly, and the output files keep their original quality.
Follow the steps below to learn how to convert PDF to Word on Mac.
- Download the program and launch it.
- To start converting, click the “Add file(s)” button to choose files, or select one or more files that you need, and simply drag and drop the file(s) to the software.
- Choose an output format that you want. In this case, you can choose doc. or docx.
- Click “Start Converting” and wait for a while and it will help you complete the conversion.
Generally, the program will set a default output folder, however, if you don’t want to store your converted documents there, you can click the three-dots button to choose another place as the output directory before starting the conversion.
PDFMate PDF Converter for Mac
PDFMate PDF Converter for Mac is a simple program which can convert PDF file to Word on Mac. Just like our program, this one can also do batch conversions, but it supports fewer file types than the former. It can only turn PDF to Word, SWF, IMAGE, TXT, HTML, and EPUB. It cannot convert other formats to PDF. The program supports macOS 10.6 or higher. And as we tested, it can also run on macOS Mojave. Moreover, it enables you to select the pages you want to convert in a PDF file before the conversion.
Let’s follow the instructions below to see how it works.
- Go to PDFMate PDF Converter for Mac page to download, install and run the program.
- Click the button “Add PDF” and select the files you want to convert.
- On the panel of the output file formats, choose “Word” as the output format (In general, the program sets Word as default output format).
- Click the “Convert” button to turn PDF into Word on Mac.
PDFelement is an excellent program available on Mac and iOS platforms. Unlike the previous programs introduced, this one is specialized in PDF editing. It has a very simple, minimalistic and user-friendly interface. But it contains many awesome tools, including comment, highlighting, cropping, OCR, etc.
- Download the program on your computer. Once complete, launch the program and click on the “Convert PDF” button on the main interface.
- Choose a file and then hit “Open” button.
- After that you can view the PDF content, you can modify the content or directly click the “To Word” button above the file page.
- When ready, click “Convert” to convert PDF to Word on Mac, and then the PDF will be converted into Word.
PDFs have become the de facto standard format for a lot of business-related data and information storage, whether it’s for personal banking, school assignments, or accounting for a large corporation; we’ve all used a PDF at some point or another. Virtually, all important documents are now sent as PDFs. If your work involves using PDFs and you need to make sure you have the best way to manage and convert them, which works quickly and easily, every time. The main disadvantage of the PDFelement is that you cannot do batch conversions. It can only allow you to convert one PDF file to Word at a time. Both PDFMate and Apowersoft PDF Converter work well, but PDFMate supports fewer functions. If you are looking for a powerful business-oriented PDF-management tool for Mac, the Apowersoft PDF Converter is worth checking out.