- WiFi Display Dongle, Ifmeyasi 5G/2.4G Wireless HDMI Display Adapter Receiver, Screen Mirroring Miracast Dongle from Android/iOS Phone/iPad/Mac/Laptop to TV Monitor Projector 3.4 out of 5.
- Explore the world of Mac. Check out MacBook Pro, iMac Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, and more. Visit the Apple site to learn, buy, and get support.
- Application to mirror the screen and audio of your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or Windows PC. Works on any laptop or desktop with Windows (Windows 10, 8.1, 8 or 7) with the Chrome browser installed, or on any Mac, iMac, MacBook (Pro) with the Chrome browser installed. No wires and no additional hard.
2 days ago Rumors suggest Apple's iPhone 12 launch event will be held on October 13, with the more affordable 5.4 and 6.1-inch devices set to ship out ahead of.
Overscan refers to a cropped image on your TV screen. Here are some examples:
- A setting on your TV zooms in on movie content, so that you can't see the outermost edges of the film.
- Your TV's plastic border blocks some of the TV screen, so that you can't see the edges of the content.
Underscan is usually intended, and refers to black bars that appear around a movie or show. The bars appear because the content was filmed in a different proportion than your TV screen. Here are some examples:
- Black bars appear above and below a movie because it has a wider aspect ratio than your TV screen.
- Black bars appear left and right of a TV show, because it has a smaller aspect ratio than your TV screen.
Apple Tv App For Mac
Adjust the screen size
Apple Tv For Mac Display Apps
When viewing content from your Mac or iOS device on your TV or projector, you can adjust the screen size to fit your TV or projector. You can look for these settings on your Mac, your Apple TV, or in the menu of your TV or projector.
Adjust from the menu on your Mac
Apple Tv For Mac Display Software
While mirroring your Mac to a TV or projector, go to System Preferences > Displays. From here, you can use the slider to adjust the overscan or underscan setting.
If you see an option to change the screen resolution, you can choose the one that matches the dimensions of your TV or projector. If necessary, check your TV or projector's manual to find the display resolution.
Adjust from the menu on your Apple TV
While using AirPlay to watch content from your Mac or iOS device on your TV or projector, you can adjust the size of the picture in the Settings menu of your Apple TV.
- On Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD, go to Settings > AirPlay > AirPlay Display Underscan.
- On Apple TV (2nd or 3rd Generation), go to Settings > Audio & Video > Adjust for AirPlay Overscan.
Adjust from the menu on your TV or projector
Some TVs and projectors let you adjust overscan or underscan from a settings menu or button on your remote. Look for a Zoom button or check your TV or projector for a menu called Aspect Ratio, presentation mode, computer mode, or a similar setting.
For more help, check the manual that came with your TV or projector or contact the manufacturer.