Founded in 2013, OnePlus technology is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer company. It is known to provide flagship devices at an affordable price. Its custom UI, OxygenOS looks and feels a lot like stock Android, but comes with plenty of useful features. Besides, it supports older Android phones, gives fast updates, and comes with a minimum bloatware. In terms of quality, service, and problem resolution, there is no comparison to OnePlus. This is why users prefer OnePlus over Apple’s iPhone. In this step-by-step guide, we’ll download and install the OnePlus USB Drivers on Windows and Mac OS.
An Android USB Driver allows the Android device to communicate with the operating system of a computer. If this driver is not installed properly, the computer will not detect the Android device connected via USB cable. Moreover, you’ll receive an error saying, ‘USB Device Not Recognized’, and ‘MTP USB Device failed’. Additionally, the MTP mode will not start, but only charge the phone. Also, the notification bar on the phone will not show whether USB is connected or not. So how to fix USB drive not showing up? All you need is the official latest OnePlus USB drivers on your PC.
Installing an official Android USB Driver can help the PC to properly detect the Android device. Moreover, it allows the user to perform plenty of tasks such as file transfer, use of MTP and MIDI mode, and ADB & Fastboot commands. Unfortunately, there is no official OnePlus PC Suite software available out there. Hence, users need to rely only on the OnePlus USB drivers for a proper connection with Windows and Mac OS. In this tutorial, we’ll manually install OnePlus USB drivers on the PC. These Android drivers are compatible with every One Plus handset available out there.
Android File Transfer. Browse and transfer files between your Mac computer and your Android device. For Mac OS X only. No extra software is needed for. OTG USB Driver for Android Universal Android Phone or Android Tablet Driver for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (x86 and x64). A tool to allow developers to flash Android builds onto recent Pixel phones and some Android development devices from their browser.
With the help of a USB driver, you can easily connect your OnePlus mobile to PC. Moreover, you can execute ADB and Fastboot commands, boot OnePlus into Fastboot or recovery mode, unlock the bootloader, transfer contacts, and phone data, take backup and restore, install twrp using ADB Fastboot, and flash a stock firmware. Interested users can proceed to our easy steps guide mentioned below.
- Now we can easily install android adb drivers on Windows and Mac computer. This tutorial i use PadNet USB tethering application. When a user installs that application on his/here computer it automatically install android debugging bridge (adb) drivers.
- Fedora/SUSE-based Linux users can type the following command to install ADB: sudo yum install android-tools; You have given Windows, Mac iOS, and Linux Android Bridge Setup tutorials above, we hope you like it. Make sure you share this on your social media profiles if.
Download OnePlus USB Drivers
Here is a full list of OnePlus phones along with their USB driver download links.
|OnePlus Device Model||Windows USB Drivers||Mac USB Drivers|
|OnePlus 6T McLaren||Download||Download|
|OnePlus 7 Pro||Download||Download|
|OnePlus 7T Pro||Download||Download|
|OnePlus 7T Pro McLaren||Download||Download|
|OnePlus 8 Pro||Download||Download|
|OnePlus 8 Lite||Download||Download|
How to Install One Plus Drivers on Windows OS
- Run OnePlus_USB_Drivers_Setup.exe file on your Windows PC.
- Choose your Language and press OK.
- The USB Drivers setup wizard will pop up on the screen. Just press the Install button.
- This will start the actual USB Driver installation process.
- Be patient and wait until it finishes.
- Upon completion, a successful message will appear on the screen. Tap the Finish button.
How to Install One Plus Drivers on Mac OS
- Launch the downloaded AndroidFileTransfer.dmg file.
- Drag the Android File Transfer.app to the Applications folder.
- Once installed, connect your OnePlus phone to the PC using a USB cable.
- The Android File Transfer app will automatically open on your PC.
- This is how you can manage your phone data on the Mac OS.
Download Android Driver For Pc
Android Usb Driver Windows 10
Finally! This is how you can download and install the official latest OnePlus USB Driver on your Windows, Linux, and Mac OS. For any queries or suggestions, use the comment box given below. Thank you!